Tuesday 21 August 2018

Complaints and Reviews about Delhi IELTS and IMMIGRATION, Moga Company


Service Reviews:


Lakshmy Kumar, Canadian PR 2018


I am writing this feedback from my personal experience with Delhi IELTS and Immigration Services. The other day, I got a call from their representative Mr. Navdeep Singh Jittla, whom I found very knowledgeable with regards to the Immigration Procedures specifically Canada Express Entry Permanent Residence. He told me that he has started this company in Feb 2018 and has started with a vision of becoming the highly valued services brand in the Industry. I liked him personally as these kinds of people always inspire me. He made me believe that he can easily help me through the process. I decided to visit their office in Moga and met him before signing up for my process. My profile was strong hence it took him no time with highly professional and result oriented service to get me the Canada PR. Thank you Mr. Navdeep for your proactive guidance and assistance at every step. :)

You can write to me at lakskmy.kumar212@gmail.com.


Jagdeep Singh Saini, Canadian PR 2018


I had an excellent and satisfying experience with Delhi Immigration. My case was handled by Navdeep Singh Jittla. He is very thorough and diligent with the required documentation. Every stage of the process was very clearly explained by him. At the same time, He answered all your questions patiently. I think he has acquired lot of knowledge around this complicated and time-consuming process. Thanks to Delhi Immigration team for being a support and mentor throughout the process.


Mandeep Singh Gabriya, International Student, Niagara College, ON Canada 


I was really in fix thinking about process complexities when I first met you guys at your Moga office. However, you handled my case really well and the result is now evident. I found all you guys excellent in your job with all the process knowledge you have to guide the visa aspirants like me. I am surely gonna refer you guys to all my colleagues out there for Canada immigration. Thanks again for your excellent client service and guidance.

You might write to me at mandeepsingh6284@gmail.com

Aparna Suresh, Canadian PR 2018


After having a detailed conversation and evaluating the immigration processes of three leading consultants in the market for both Canada and Australia Permanent Residency, I zeroed down for the Delhi Immigration for my Canadian PR. The credit mainly goes to the in-depth knowledge of the Delhi Immigration, Moga's Branch Manager Kamal, and the competitive pricing for the kind of services being promised. Unlike other registered consultants, Delhi Immigration did not charge an exorbitant amount for my application process. Kamal gave me assurance of assigning an experienced Immigration officer,  and handed over my case to Navdeep. After having multiple conversations with Navdeep, I was sure that,  I couldn't have got more experienced and patient Immigration Officer than him. He was always there at each stage of the process to guide me to arrange and submit the right set of documents and at times explain in detail to few of my silly queries over mails and phones.  I have already recommended them to few of my close friends (with the progress of my application, it was not that difficult to convince them). I wish Delhi Immigration team the best of luck in future and hope that they will continue doing great quality work and earn a good name for themselves.

You might write to me at suresh.aparna121@gmail.com

Jaswinder Kaur, Canada PR, 2018


Finally that Golden Moment :D I have just received my passport with Canada PR. Thank you so so much Kamal Deep Sir and your team. I still remember, Initially Harpreet and Navdeep Sir guided me proactively and professionally for the documents check list. My husband also expresses great happiness for your services and support. We will be making a soft landing in Canada very very soon.

You might write to me at kaur.jaswinder31@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment